A warm, caring and joyful community
Congregation Ruach Israel seeks to nurture warm, caring and joyful community for Jewish and intermarried individuals and families. We joyfully embrace Jewish life as we grow ever deeper in our love for and commitment to Yeshua, (Jesus) the Jewish Messiah. Inspired by the privilege of knowing our small yet important place in God’s plan, we do our part to help change the world by standing with Yeshua, Israel’s greatest son.
Some of our Ruach Israel Values
- Congregation Ruach Israel is a unique synagogue where Jews who embrace Yeshua as the Messiah seek lives centered in Torah and Jewish observance. The reality of Messiah as the Etz Chayim (tree of life) in our midst brings new meaning to our traditions, as well as depth and vitality to our faith.
- We welcome interfaith couples who seek to cultivate a Jewish family identity. Our synagogue community promotes a loving, joyful atmosphere, as well as a supportive educational framework that our members draw upon for support and growth.
- God’s calling for our community is to place a high value on meeting the spiritual and material needs of our congregation, the Jewish community and the world at large. We are committed to Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) and humanitarian efforts will always be a part of our congregational life.
- Our children represent the future of the Messianic Jewish community. We seek to strengthen their Jewish identity, nurture their faith in Messiah Yeshua, and build their confidence as they face the challenges of an increasingly complex world.
- We are not an insular community. We are the building blocks of a grander synagogue and seek to strengthen our relationships with other like-minded synagogues throughout the world.
- We are deeply committed to the well-being and safety of the State of Israel. We offer Israel our prayers, as well as our material and moral support at all times.
Now that you have an idea about who we are, come and meet some of our leaders and members!